Monday, June 2, 2014

A thought a day...

I'll try to post something every day...like how I feel or what I did or whatever...

Like today...today I woke up with the urgent need to write. I dropped my prescholer at school and drove home thinking about my new chapter...but then I got home and I needed to cook and wash dishes...(the joy of being a stay-in-home-mom) and logged in Wattpad because I always do when I write...and I read about the new button and I kind of wanted to use it! But I didn't have a website...so....taraaaa here's my new blog just so I can use the Follow me on wattpad button...which BY THE WAY I have no idea how to put in the site...

Yes, people...that's me...I do random stuff just because I feel like...funny...that's how I started to write on Wattpad...

:)

Ps: I have the whole chapter in my head but since I lost all morning editing my blog I did not write it...sucks... :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gaby, This is Meryl (WordwizardMer from Wattpad):) Blogging is so much fun.Have a great time :) I am a Blogger addict myself. You'll see more creativity on my blogs than on Wattpad, bad storyteller that I am :).....

    ReplyDelete